Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bio Department- Peer mentoring

...This is the forth year where such a programme is carried out...I think most of the residential schools have this kind of programme but they call it with different names...As for ours, the latest is known as Biology Department- Under One Roof..and I like them to be known as Catalyst...and they call themselve Enzymes and their mentees are the substract...

Well...whatever names they are using...the aim is still the same...The group is helping teacher to coach students in a below par group, so that their friends would score better in SPM....

..and they helped a lot...for bio, they do it every wednesday morning, at 6.30-7.30am and the latest, every wednesday 3.30-4.30pm...and over the weekend too, as already scheduled in their time table...

...and last week I gathered them in Bio Lab, to give last few words of advices and expressed appreciation for their assistance...and distributed a small token...








...saat-sat akhir bersama teacher....

No comments:

Post a Comment