

It was planned a week before..the class outing- a sort of the 'last time' get together before they leave the school for good..(After SPM examination)...And when the class monitor, Wat approached me ,presenting the idea, I could say nothing except to agree...And my task was to do the ticket booking for a movie on saturday...
..First time booking on line...and booked for 28 tickets- sound weird...but it was done in a very short time !
And on that very day, we went to the place of destination : Sunway Pyramid..Reaching on time, got the tickets, bought pop corns and drinks..hurriedly entered the cinema...with seats mostly occupied by us..
and the movie, The other Guy~ whatever! as long as they are together!
After the show, went to Hartz Chicken Buffet, (It is HALAL), to find that there were a few other groups eating there too...But Qish has booked the place, so there were reserve seats for us.
Anyway, there were varieties of chickens, chips (I like sweet potatoes),full salad bar,rice.....and all which I would consider it to be suggested to other groups who are searching for a place for an end of year class gathering....Just that there were quite a crowd that day, so no privacy for us..(Maybe because it was on saturday!)
Sunway pyramid is quite a distance from seseri...it is not really our place I should say..Lucky enough we have our school bus for the transport, other wise, I dont think I would agree to their idea of choosing the place.
May be in the future, we can consider Mid Valley or KLCC- which are nearer .
Anyway, again, whateva !! as long as all of them were happy and have all their class fund cleared before their school days end !..I guess, the four-hour outing has left a mark somewhere at the corner of their hearts----Friends will be forever cherished!
wah seronoknya cikgu!!!
ReplyDeleteteacher..after spm keluar lagi la! haha.
ReplyDeletetak puas lagi shopping!!