21st day of school holidays (3/12/2010)
Sedar-sedar dah masuk bulan disember..Tiba2 terasa macam cepat pula masa berlalu...
...And it was on Friday...The morning was already booked by chemistry department...so only the evening slot was left for Biology...And the evening slot was taken by Liza to settle Paper 3 stuff...Finally I decided to meet girls @ night to discuss over Paper 2 stuff...
And it was from 830 pm...and lasted till 11.00 pm , in Dewan makan...intensively revising Paper 2 prior to Bio papers on the 8th Dec..
22nd day ( 4/12/2010)
Repeating the same schedule...Went to school in the evening, then continue again @ night...coaching girls Biology...

23-24th day ( 5-6/12/2010)
Two days @home..In between did a bit of shopping and testing ABC (Air Batu Campur) and cendol @Brem Mall Food Court....which was not so good....Either No star or One star !
One star or no star cendol :-)
The PINK ABC.....NEXT day : the 25th day: The 1st Muharram 1432..Right from morning till 3.30 pm...celebrating Awal Muharram with Bio Revision with girls again @ Dewan Graha Puri....All out for Biology : Together with Liza and Siti Fatimah. (Bio Teachers)..

And....the day that we have been waiting: The morning of Biology SPM Papers..On the 8/12/2010...I reached school as early as 7.00 am...and I was a duty teacher for that day..Starting the simple assembly with doa, pesanan akhir....Together with me were Pn Zubidah, Vas, Ina and YDP PIBG
...While waiting for the girls to come out of the Exam hall, I was entertaining 4 ex-girls (Valiants) who dropped by to give moral support to their juniors/ sisters. They are Hidayah, Yani, Arina and Anis....Good to see them !
@Teachers Room..with Yani-Dentist to be...Hidayah-Gynae to be and Anis - Biotechnologist to be....(I was their Bio teacher once!)..:-)
....And while the girls were fighting the battle in the hall...I was praying hard so that they wld manage to tackle the questions well..
The feedback I got from them was the exam questions were not bad...
...The next day, I got a complete set from Saadah, the regional officer (RO) @SEJAYA...TQ Saadah..
And my next task is to prepare the marking scheme for ALL the 3 papers...should be able to complete it in one week's time..Go go Chaiyo !!

nostalgic!!! hahaha!! i miss those days~~ buy dont ask me to sit for any papers dah. hahahah. konfem takleh jawab da.
ReplyDeleteteachr, thnx a lot for wasting ur time with us, bellatrix!
ReplyDeletewill miss u teachr!