Saturday, October 29, 2011

Majlis Anugerah Koku HEM

Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang Kokurikulm & Hal ehwal Murid SESERI tahun 2011~
The event was quite late, but it still ended up beautifully today : 29th Oct 2011 at Dewan Gemala Puteri, SESERI.
The guest of honour was Tn Hj Mohd Kholil bin Muhamad, KPP Sektor pengurusan Akademik, SBP...

I was focusing on his speech :

'...SESERI is to produce not only a good students...but an excellent students...'
'..SESERI is a TOP PERFORMANCE SCHOOLS....'
'..guru-guru SESERI adalah perawat kepada kecemerlangan pelajar.....'
'...seseri teachers know what to do...what they should do..'
'...Jadikan SESERI ..a school of choice !

This event has became historical to me as the head of teacher advisor this year, when rumah EPIDENDRIUM emerged as the best house in MOST of the categories !! Yahooo....Love Epidendrium girls very much..Their team work, cooperation...everything...are superb !

...and the entertaining school dancers...performing.
..And I love the time when most of the Epi committee members went on stage to claim prizes and certificates...I was with them..Bangganya !!
..And all the teacher advisors...sharing the joy...showing Number ONE !!!
Epidendrium ~ Rumah Oren ..I'm proud to be your teacher advisor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment