Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Kolokium Pendidikan @Universiti Malaya

Kolokium Pendidikan Matematik dan Sains di Universiti Malaya is definitely another gathering of the experts in respective areas...to discuss and share ideas and programmes with all educators..

Seronok sangat bila berada di majlis ilmu sebegini
Jumpa En Hamzani..SBP officer..and Azah GC Math to present paper..
Actually I was invited as one of the guest speaker on the 13/9 but I was fortunate to be allowed by my Principal to attend the two-days Colloq with only RM50.00 fee..
I am glad....to be a presenter...sharing my innovation !
Well, the sharing was allowed only for 10 minutes...which was quite a rush !
Bukan setakat menjadi penonton...boleh juga menjadi yang ditonton..**Blushing
Speaking infront of big crowd is not a problem anymore...after all.. you are talking about your subject matter !!
Showing off my blogspot ~ An educational Blog...an innovation of ICT.

Its awesome...students will definitely like it !
Sesi soal-jawab...
I am satisfied...to be able to share my practice in T&L..

Faculty of Education was once my place...when I pursued Master in Education , Class of 2007

Another cert...adding to my collection in 2012..TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment