It was 2nd July when I last blog...and it is so difficult to get started, now that its already approaching August, I’d better update my ‘jurnal’ before all events will be forgotten...
Since the beginning of the month, I am very buzzzyyyyy preparing for my PTK course which is in a new mode starting June...It is Penilaian Tahap kecekapan (PTK-TK5) mengikut Kaedah PPK (Pusat Penilaian Kompetensi) bagi Pegawai Perkhidmatan Pendidikan Siswazah (PPPS) Gred DG52 Pengajaran dan Pembelajaran (P&P) Kohot 3 Tahun 2009...schedule on 18-22 July at Pearl International Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
I was preparing : (prior to the day of the course) :
i. Kertas Tugasan Individu, which is an essay of 15-20 pages, based on topic that i’ve chosen which is
“Dalam aspek pedagogi, guru cemerlang mampu melaksanakan pengajaran dan pembelajaran yang lebih berkesan berbanding dengan guru biasa yang mengajar mata pelajaran yang sama.”
...Sebagai pendidik cemerlang, nilaikan khidmat kepakaran yang telah anda sumbangkan bagi meningkatkan kecemerlangan pendidikan dalam organisasi anda. (100 markah)
ii. Public Speaking- To talk in 10 minutes..Title :ICT as a tools for sharing good teaching practice.
iii. Power Point Presentation for ‘Pengurusan Kerja’ which I will have to present infront of two assesors..and I’ve chosen :Head of Department, Society Advisor and penceramah,facilitator,panel bina item as my main tasks to describe...So, I have to get ready all the evidence as to prove the impact of everything that I have ever involved in...
On the 8th July, I was attending a meeting at JPWP-Mesyuarat Post Mortem Ujian Diagnostik SPM 2009 (Biologi) - a kind of discussion over the result of Diagnostic test of Fifth Formers..Met many Bio Head of Departments there, exchanging stories about students achievements..and there also I have the opportunities to share ideas, give opinions and suggestions..It was a four -hours meeting.
On 14th July ( 21 Rejab) it was a sad day for me..the loss of my beloved father..It was about 12.50 noon when I got the news from my sister..ALFATIHAH...Calling hubby, along, acik to gather at home....At about 3.30 pm we leave for KT..Reaching KT at about 9.30 pm, embracing my beloved ayahanda for the last time, diiringi dengan doa ‘Moga2 rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama para syuhada ‘..Turut ke tanah perkuburan..mendengar Talkin dibaca, menambahkan keinsafan..”Wahai Muda bin Ngah..” diulang tiga kali...to remind ayahanda what to answer if Munkar dan Nakir come to ask QUESTIONS....
Since the beginning of the month, I am very buzzzyyyyy preparing for my PTK course which is in a new mode starting June...It is Penilaian Tahap kecekapan (PTK-TK5) mengikut Kaedah PPK (Pusat Penilaian Kompetensi) bagi Pegawai Perkhidmatan Pendidikan Siswazah (PPPS) Gred DG52 Pengajaran dan Pembelajaran (P&P) Kohot 3 Tahun 2009...schedule on 18-22 July at Pearl International Hotel Kuala Lumpur.
I was preparing : (prior to the day of the course) :
i. Kertas Tugasan Individu, which is an essay of 15-20 pages, based on topic that i’ve chosen which is
“Dalam aspek pedagogi, guru cemerlang mampu melaksanakan pengajaran dan pembelajaran yang lebih berkesan berbanding dengan guru biasa yang mengajar mata pelajaran yang sama.”
...Sebagai pendidik cemerlang, nilaikan khidmat kepakaran yang telah anda sumbangkan bagi meningkatkan kecemerlangan pendidikan dalam organisasi anda. (100 markah)
ii. Public Speaking- To talk in 10 minutes..Title :ICT as a tools for sharing good teaching practice.
iii. Power Point Presentation for ‘Pengurusan Kerja’ which I will have to present infront of two assesors..and I’ve chosen :Head of Department, Society Advisor and penceramah,facilitator,panel bina item as my main tasks to describe...So, I have to get ready all the evidence as to prove the impact of everything that I have ever involved in...
On the 8th July, I was attending a meeting at JPWP-Mesyuarat Post Mortem Ujian Diagnostik SPM 2009 (Biologi) - a kind of discussion over the result of Diagnostic test of Fifth Formers..Met many Bio Head of Departments there, exchanging stories about students achievements..and there also I have the opportunities to share ideas, give opinions and suggestions..It was a four -hours meeting.
On 14th July ( 21 Rejab) it was a sad day for me..the loss of my beloved father..It was about 12.50 noon when I got the news from my sister..ALFATIHAH...Calling hubby, along, acik to gather at home....At about 3.30 pm we leave for KT..Reaching KT at about 9.30 pm, embracing my beloved ayahanda for the last time, diiringi dengan doa ‘Moga2 rohnya dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan bersama para syuhada ‘..Turut ke tanah perkuburan..mendengar Talkin dibaca, menambahkan keinsafan..”Wahai Muda bin Ngah..” diulang tiga kali...to remind ayahanda what to answer if Munkar dan Nakir come to ask QUESTIONS....
Dalam kitab Manazilul Akhirah, stasiun-stasiun perjalanan Akhirat, disebutkan bahwa sakratul maut adalah stasiun yang pertama, dan alam kubur adalah stasiun yang kedua. Di alam kubur terdapat tiga terjal yang harus dilalui oleh manusia dalam perjalanannya menuju alam akhirat, yaitu: Kesepian di alam kubur, siksaan dan himpitan kubur, dan ketiga adalah pertanyaan malaikat Munkar dan Nakir. Dan ini adalah bagian yang terakhir dari jalan-jalan terjal yang harus dihadapi oleh manusia. Selanjutnya manusia akan memasuki stasiun yang ketiga yaitu alam Barzakh......(Petikan)...Details please refer to:
http://syamsuri149.wordpress.com/2008/05/03/adab-dan-doa-ziarah-kubur/#more-200
We were at KT until Friday......Ayahanda tercinta dalam kenangan. Walaupun tiada di dunia lagi, allahyarham sentiasa hidup di dalam hatiku.....
On Saturday 18th July, Along and Uda sent me off to Pearl International Hotel....Then it began!!!
There were 54 of us..Guru Cemerlang and Pensyarah Cemerlang.. waiting to be assessed! First day: handed in Kertas tugasan Individu. Second day: Public speaking... Third day: Assessement of ‘Pengurusan Kerja’ by two Excellence Principals..Forth day:Perbincangan Kumpulan, Last day: Kertas Renungan Exam and penilaian bertulis on Kompetensi Generik (open book test)..
Back home on Wednesday...half dead..Mentally and physically tired..Pray so that I manage to score band III..dah kira bagus! (Band IV tu 50% chance )..The whole course was indeed very demanding..Whatever it is ,I have done my best and have given full commitment..The rest I leave it to God The merciful!
Back to school on Thursday 23rd....So many letters on my table and so many stories to be heard!..So my Thursday and Friday were occupied with settling all the tasks..
Saturday 25th July at 1030 am-1230, there was a slot for Bio tlk at Dewan Merdeka, PWTC in conjunction with Program Perkampungan Intelek Form 5...And I was delivering the Talk....and somehow I got my spirit back..Valiants injected this kind of energy , enough to make me feel good for the whole day...
Tomorrow: Monday morning, I will be in UPM to set up booth together with 4 girls, for Pameran inovasi UPM, then to UM to collect materials for Pameran at the Tissue Culture Lab..
Then, on Wednesday, I will be at MBS Sentul to assess Biology PEKA (as Ketua Pentaksir Kawasan) and on Thursday 30th , I will be attending AJK GC WPKL meeting at JPWP....
Then, on Wednesday, I will be at MBS Sentul to assess Biology PEKA (as Ketua Pentaksir Kawasan) and on Thursday 30th , I will be attending AJK GC WPKL meeting at JPWP....
With that I’m ending up my tasks and responsibilities for the month of July....
Thank You...God...for giving me strength and patience to go on...
No comments:
Post a Comment