Saturday, November 21, 2009

At last...Bio Lab is the place!

When I wanna book a place for a meeting with SPM invigilators at my school I have difficulties to find the appropriate place...Meeting room is occupied, Resource Room is occupied...School Hall is occupied...SO...what left?

..Finally.. it was a correct decision to held a meeting for all the spm invilators at My Bio Lab...my place! They r most welcomed to be at my Bio lab because it is presentable there...except for the uncomfortable stools....Infact Hisham has helped me to tidy up the lab earlier and getting ready the LCD and the microphone..
..It was a three hour meeting.. with the briefings and explanation as how to run the SPM examination at their respective centres in an orderly manner.... ..and I'm satisfied with their attendance and attitude towards the responsibilities shouldered!!

..TQ Azahari (Chief Invigilator) for the introductory 'doa' ,

..TQ Prefects (form 4) and Police Cadets (Form 4) for helping me to manage the traffics and be the usherers...






..TQ,TQ,TQ...I know....there are always people around me..... willing to lend helping hands in whatever I do...I'm blessed with all the good people ...around....My friends, my students...TQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment