Friday, January 22, 2010

A visit by delegates of ICSEI

Welcome to the 23rd International Congress for School Effectiveness and Improvement Conference delegates to our school...Sekolah Menengah Sains Seri Puteri a.k.a.SESERI
It was on the 8th January but I couldnt write a report earlier because I was waiting for more photographs from Zam...(he was the camera man for that day!)...It was a bus of visitors..comprised of representatives from: Denmark, Australia, Oman, Phillipines, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong....

...and I was suppose to do a mock lesson~ the teaching of Biology..whereas Saadah was doing it for chemistry..
The 5 Bakerara girls were very cooperative and excited to contribute~ to uphold the school image!
It just happened that I was teaching the first chapter involving Transport and blood circulatory system...so it was not so much a problem for a lesson to be carried out..

...and it was successful... Delegate from Denmark is signing BIO Lab Guest Book..
Delegates @ Chemistry Lab

The participants- 5 Bakerara


Prof Dr King from Hong Kong...share the same passion for Biology..

Delegates@ Biology Lab..
..Thank you to Ilah and Sham for the assistance to make the event successful...and to 5 Bakerara girls too...and to Ahmad Haridan...the photographer..

2 comments:

  1. mayah mino
    No fair teacher! I was marching at the GAS arrgghhh hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeay teacher im in the picture. next time okay Mayah? hehehe ask techer to reDo the shot haha. LETS take more shot teacher.

    ReplyDelete