Sunday, April 11, 2010

My biziness Weeks..

..After coming back from Symposium ...the next day.. I was attending Workshop ~ 'Cultivating Personal and Professional excellence ' @ KDU ...It was a one day workshop with two speakers from KDU conducting ..and it was fully sponsored by them.....It was an interesting event but I didnt have time to snap photos for sharing...coz I was deeply involved with the activities....It was a refresher and kinda motivating me and my other fellows Guru cemerlang....Kudos...to KDU..It was FUN..
Back to school I quickly write reports a.k.a. Minit Curai..(Each time when I was out for 'events', I must make sure to write reports so that I can keep it as my future reference of all activities and programmes I've ever attended...)..Up till now, I have 4 reports already which are signed and certified by my Principal and its total up to 9 days of LDP (Latihan Dalam perkhidmatan )...The requirement is only 7 days per year!!!...meaning that I've more than fulfilled the requirements for LDP...
The following week started with 'sukan tara,...the whole week! until Saturday when the school sports day was held....Again..On the sports Day, I was buzy focussing on the event, so no photos to be shared here too....and the sports Day started and ended beautifully~
Since the sports Day was held on Saturday, we wr not entitled for cuti on monday...as a result...on Monday..most of the girls wre not yet recovering from the pains and aches!!...and teachers too.....(~_^)
...Ans that week I was packed with tasks~preparing surat jemputan untuk TPP, Ketua Nazir,Nazir penyelaras Nazir...to attend our Majlis Suai kenal and Mesyuarat Agung Guru cemerlang WPKL which is to be held on the 15th April @ JPWP...preparing Surat sponsor, then faxed to various publishers and coy to get 'goody bags', or anything...to give out for 200 participants on that day!!...and preparing a set of forecast SPM papers to Cerdik publications...due on the 5th...preparing 2 Qs for SBP Trial...due on the 7th...,then preparing for Petanque competition which is due on the 10th....preparing materials and writing up for pertandingan inovasi and rekacipta SBP ...due on the 22nd-25th...And ...conducting bengkel Kecemerlangan Panitia Biologi @ school from 830 to 1.00pm on saturday 10th.....
huhhhhh...one week after another...it is so fast..I hardly breath!..no cooking@home.....all neglected....
...On 12th, another AJK GC meeting is in the morning and test run @ Audi JPWP...for the event of Majlis Suai kenal GC on the 15th...
...and the last week of this month is declared to be School Science and Math Week...meaning that it demands activities related to it...again.....another task awaiting!!...Pendekkan cerita: ...Tugas yang tak pernah berakhir...selagi ada hayat di badan ini...
...Looks like this month is going to be ended swiftly...

No comments:

Post a Comment