Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fun quality time with my girls

School holiday comin to an end..I've just completed my task: marking Mid year exam papers...so I guess its high time for me to get a short break with my two naughty daughters..Just the three of us....
..In the morning, we started off with shopping @Tesco concentrating on personal grooming stuff : shampoo, pressed powder, compact powder, eye shadow, lipstick, comb, foundation, gel cream cellular youth creator, rubber band, mascara..bla..bla..bla... ( to make it short , all girls stuff...)...all total up reaching RM400...
...Then after settling at the counter we proceed to have breakfast@KFC...the three of us..eat and eat....Total up RM35.00...Next we stopped by at tudung shop~ spending on tudung ...so nice !..Total up to RM250...
...On the way back home I was saying to my daughters....what to cook @home for the brothers since there's nothing in the freezer to cook...so yuyu, the noti doter suggested.....why not we pack them lunch...So, I stopped @Restaurant Firdaus and got hold of 4 packects of nasi briyani gam......which cost me RM30.00
...Well....within a day, look @ the rate I'm spending.....BUT...that was after a week not pampering myself and the girls too....So..it is justified !!





Yuyu dan Titi
Berapa kalori?

1 comment:

  1. gahh!!! sedapnya kfc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TT^TT tunggu la nnt ili balik malaysia bantai kfc cukup2! ahaha. bestkan shopping!!! bestnye shopping kat malaysia~~~~~ RM400 pn leh beli mcm2 kan~~bestnye!!!!

    ReplyDelete