When they argued about Guru Cemerlang been bizi contributing to the outsiders and out of their own school...maybe to other schools, departments, ministries such as Curriculum Development Centre (CDC/BPK) , Malaysia Examination Syndicate (LPM), BTP, BBT (Text Book )..etc...etc..I definitely one of those who dont quite agree to it........Just quote me as an example.....after completing task for CDC for three consequitive days away from school..., back to school on Friday...@night 8.30-10.30 pm back to school doing seminar for Bio SPM for the form five girls...@PWTC KL....
...and the Talk lasted for two hatrick-hours and you know how was it like if it was not done with the proper plan and correct approach...all your audience would had just doze off....leaving you 'syok sendiri' infront of them...like stupid fool..:-)....But fortunately....I WON the game when I was not just succeeded in keeping them awake but managed to achieve the objectives of the TAlk too..Thank You Allah ~ For inspiring me.
...and Lotta lucks to all my GIRLS @Seseri...Promise us to score A in Biology Trial and SPM...Dont let us (Bio teachers ) down.....Do your very best BELLATRIXIANS !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment