Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bio Talk @Carnival SESERI

When our Senior Assistant, Pn Zu voiced out the idea of having Bio Talk as one of the activity for the school Carnival, I was half hearted to follow...but finally agreed to it after a brief explanation why it should be held..~ I can see the reasons and able to accept.
..So..finally after a bit of preparation, assisted by girls : Anis Farhanah, Munirah, Farah Atiqah, Syazmeera and Seranta girls: Aqilah, Syahirah Dani, Puteri Aqiliah, Nur Adibah...I made it up from 8.30 to 10.30 that saturday morning..


..Altogether there were 77 participants from AsiS, SMK Segambut and SMK Batu Muda..plus 2 teachers...I'm glad to meet them and share the tips.
I hope the Talk has benefit them...and hope it is worth coming...



The carnival is organised by the school PTA with the main aim is to raise PTA fund..
and that whole day was filled up with all types of activities...All teachers and students contribute : Some get involved @ the game stalls and some @ food stalls..
...the visitors mostly wre seseri ex students, parents and relatives...and students from neighbouring schools....
It was a tiring day but I guess all were happy and have fun for the whole day ...and at the end of the day, all checked their collections of cupons (which cost RM25 the minimum !!)

No comments:

Post a Comment