Monday, March 14, 2011

11th MARCH 2011

The date 11th ...again ...will remain significant..(this time it is in Mac, not September !!) ...forever.....that was the last day of the school before mid term school break..And that was Friday...That did not sound important anymore because there is a far greater shock than that.. Thee disaster ...as the result of Tsunami and earthquake hits on Japan.
..It was an 8.9 magnitude earthquake and the 10-meter high tsunami which was sent surging into cities and villages, sweeping away everything in its path...
Glued infront of my lappy, browsing tru BBC, Reuter, CNN Videos...and all...I was totally speechless..and Astaghfirullah!...( literally “I ask Allah forgiveness")..Couldnt believe it was so real..and we are so Helpless...O Allah The Merciful, The Protector...Who else?...



And my mood was so down....The Japan Tsunami somehow affected my mood greatly...

Yet I have so many things to settle this holidays...the paper work /proposal for second GCKL Colloquium , the asset report, the manuscript for Cerdik Publication, the translation for Cemerlang Publication..etc..etc.etc...countless..

No comments:

Post a Comment