Saturday, March 26, 2011

SPM Cakes

So focussing on gempur Bio blog, to the extent of neglecting the second blog that I have to manage..And I owe a few reports to publish and share in this blog.
This time it is a little bit about our school SPM result..
It was on Wednesday 23rd March...Bellatrix girls created the atmosphere...It was quite a ceremonial stuff when the Education Director of JPNWPKL was a guest of honor....and willing to give out SPM result slip to girls with straight A's...And it was 46 of them, 3 of them straight A+
The scenes were just the same...the excitement and the joys of getting the best result...
To all Bellatrix : Congratulation for the success..You made your parents, your teachers proud of you...And hard work pays !
And students appreciation
...I got this from Nursyafiqah... TQ.

And teachers were pampered with cakes...and cakes...and pizza...



TQ parents of Fiffa, Subalqish...and all Bellatrix~ for a nice, yummy cakes .

No comments:

Post a Comment