Left home as early as 6.30 am..Reaching stadium to find most of the girls were already there.
Suasana sukan mula terasa...
And it started beautifully with series of event.
And I was not involved in any of the common committee because I am the ' Guru Ketua Rumah' (GKR) for Epidendrium- The orange house
2004 was our first sport day..and ever since that year, I was never been appointed as Ketua Rumah...and finally when everybody /every teacher of Epi has became GKR, I was the only one left...SO, that's how I became GKR.
And...it's worth taking the responsibility, when it turned out to be the historic achievement for Epidendrium...Alhamdulillah..
The house captain Syarifah Alya and all the committee members worked very hard..and with their tireless effort in bringing back the 'title' for Epi...CONGRATULATION GIRLS.>>
The team work was superb ! All the running events were controlled by them..They were great!
Strong determination, united, and knew what they want to achieve !
Its all for EPI....EPI...EPI...
and the medals for this year..
Sweet Pavi...she contributes to EPI's success !!
The cheering group...fascinating and beautifully presented..Won the second place but for me , they are the winner !!
Who knows, these girls are all so so...holistic !
Dendro emerged as the winner..Good performance too...
For the 'perbarisan'...EPI won the FIRST place !!
And sweet QISTINA....olahragawati of the year...winning 5 gold medals...who else can beat her?
Congratulation girl !! You helped EPI to win!

Yeaaayyy...tanpa penglibatan semua tidak mudah untuk menjadi johan.....
Based from my observation: their team work are great ! They love and care for each other, they are committed and determine to win...They sacrificed their time for this success...
...and it is worth !
Congratulation again girls...I'm sure this sport day will become the best memory in your 2 years spent at SESERI..
Thank you girls, for making my year as GKR , a year to remember..I am very happy !
No comments:
Post a Comment