Its finally done~ For a second time.
It was a hectic whole day affair for me..I guess other GCs too.
Or may be I'm more hectic than them...
As early as 6.30 am, travel together with 20 other GC in SESERI school bus, heading to Sekolah Sultan Alam Shah, Putrajaya.
It was Saturday when everybody was sighing...but...that was the only day which enabled all GC to participate...
I like the theme and it was decided by both of us : Masariah, YDP and I as secretary.
And AJK Induk was the one who were behind the scene!.... together with the VVIP ~Pengarah Pelajaran JPNWP and other officers..
And the annual meeting.... when I was supposed to present the activities of GC from various subjects from May 2010-July 2011.
AJK Induk were up on the stage !
And...I also presented my inovation paper " Penggunaan blog sebagai kaedah alternatif dalam P&P Biologi' ~ But...it was given only for 20 minutes....Tak cukup masa......
Some of the audience....senior GC :)
And receiving sijil penghargaan dari Pengarah untuk pembentangan kertas kerja.
Well done to all hardworking GCs..
Kecemerlangan berterusan.
No comments:
Post a Comment