Let me settle with your sisters, the Forth Formers.
Read the instruction carefully.
Please answer the following questions by leaving comment at the Chat box. Make sure u leave ur name and form so that it is easier for teacher to recognise u...
1. What is the purpose of adding iodine solution to the onion epidermis when observing it under the microscope?
A To test for starch
B To separate the cells
C To kill the cells
D To stain the cells
2. Which of the following organelles are involved in protein synthesis?
I Nucleus
II Ribosomes
III Golgi apparatus
IV Rough endoplasmic reticulum
A I and II only
B I, III and IV only
C II, III and IV only
D I, II, III and IV
3. Golgi apparatus is found in abundance in
I liver cells
II pancreatic cells
III interstitial cells in the testes
IV goblet cells in the intestinal epithelium
A I and III only
B II and IV only
C I, II and III only
D II, III and IV only
4. Which of the following represents the heart?
A Cell C Organ
B Tissue D System
5. Cell specialization is important in enabling..
A the different type of cells to function efficiently
B the different type of cells to function simultaneously
C the organs to control their excretory products
D the cells to divide at a faster rate
SPM CLONE (2003)
6. Which of the following organelles contain chromosome ?
A. Golgi apparatus B. Nucleus
C. mitochondrion D. Ribosome
SPM CLONE (2007)
7. Which of the following cells forms the basic tissues in plants?
A. parenchyma cell B. phloem cell
C. guard cell D. epidermal cell.
8. Give One example of connective tissue
9. Give One example of Ground Tissue
10. State TWO tissues which form the organ, heart.
....In two days time i will post another Task...
Till then, happy trying.
Irin-4D:
ReplyDeleteWELL DONE..I've checked ur answer..Ur score is 100%..So now which chapter u r revising? Do u have any problem in understanding certain chapters? Be free to share it with me..
Nadia Humairah-4A
ReplyDelete1. D
2. D
3. C
4. C
5. A
6. B
7. A
8. bone tissue
9. parenchyma tissue
10. cardiac muscle tissue, connective tissue
Nadia..Very good..I've checked ur answer. U scored 100%..I'll post another Task soon..Do u have any problem in understanding certain chapters in Biolgy? Be free to ask me..
ReplyDeleteNur Adibah 4A and Aunee 4B have answered the Task in a Chat box and they scored 100% too...Congratulation..
ReplyDelete