Three days before the school breaks for good, I was entering the two classes: 5 Adioda and 5 Bakerara...only to find that the students were revising intensively prior to SPM examination which will be due very soon..
And I took the opportunity to distribute the lanyards with ‘All the best in SPM, Score A+ Biology’ to all girls in the batch..And that’s another way of reminding them to be serious about scoring A+ for my subject : Biology.
And that was supposed to be my last time with them in their respective classes , in a proper so called ‘Teaching and Learning’ process..And again I took the opportunity to give tips and advices...and finally snapped a few photos to share their present situation prior to their long awaiting examination..
..Of course, with most of their Bio books are out of shape...indicating they have done the revision intensively and extensively (I supposed)...they posed for the last time in their preferred locations in the classrooms! ...
And when I was about to leave the class, the four girls came forward with a song and a wish...which touched my heart....And that was what usually happened every time when the school year ended...
All the best in your SPM and in your life...to the 7th generation of puteri SESERI, they call themselves ‘Bellatrix’..
No comments:
Post a Comment