Teachers giving short advice, repeated tips, doa, and sorak semangat...Allahhuakbar....
Me: 'A good start makes a good ends.."
Getting ready before entering the examination hall...

Pesanan yang tak habis2....
Doa..InsyaAllah..Buat yang terbaik!
...When they entered the hall, I left...and on my way home, stopped by to get a 'take away' roti canai for everybody at home...And while waiting for the order to settle... I was having a piece plus teh tarik (unusual for me...but today I was trying to do something different :-)
And (thinking that everybody was looking at me) I chose the table facing to the roti canai 'chef' so that I could focus on my eating !
...And HTH (how the hell) to complete a glass of teh tarik @RM1...But serve me right for ordering that..
Just nice...perfect timing...When I finished my 'breakfast', the 'take-away' roti canai were ready..
And (thinking that everybody was looking at me) I chose the table facing to the roti canai 'chef' so that I could focus on my eating !
...And HTH (how the hell) to complete a glass of teh tarik @RM1...But serve me right for ordering that..
Just nice...perfect timing...When I finished my 'breakfast', the 'take-away' roti canai were ready..Back home...thinking how to burn the teh tarik plus roti canai calories ...hahahaha..
No comments:
Post a Comment