Thursday, December 3, 2009

16th December!!!

..As early as 6.00 am, as late as 6.00 pm...leaving home and returning home! It is my daily routine (except for the weekend!)..You know what I mean...I have a big responsibility together with many others...and I am fortunate ? to be elected......

..While the others have long gone to visit places...or some have became full time mothers or wives...(at least for the month of Dec)...catching up the missing time with their families...whereas...we are busy catching up with exam papers...
...and we wait patiently for 16th Dec to come...the day ..when SPM examination is over.

3 comments:

  1. Mayah 4A
    Teacher, you sound so much like my mom! Except for she is counting the days to mark the papers. Good luck to you, teacher and hey, nice new layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. teacher..
    be strong.

    p/s:pray for my last paper.=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mayah..Thx.Its quite tedious doing d kind of job...and marking too..salam to ur mum..and dont forget to revise bio...

    Alia..sure..I pray for u..Always

    ReplyDelete