Saturday, December 26, 2009

A wedding invitation

...Ermm...when talk about wedding invitation, its surely an endless function to attend..For instance, this school holidays alone..one invitation after another!...and looks like getting a free lunch almost every weekend??..not really..tak kan pergi empty handed! itu bukan budaya orang melayu kan?..
...So much of nasi minyak..can increase your lipid content in your body which finally will be deposited around your internal organs...finally obesity!!! the term 'nasi minyak' itself is quite frightening...dont you think so?..I would suggest we change the name to 'nasi kenduri kawen'..(what about that??)....so that at least I feel better if I ever want to have another serving!!!

...anyway, honestly speaking, I dont really eat much if I went to kenduri...firstly: takut put on weight, secondly: control malu!!..nanti ada orang kenal.. tengok: apahal GC ni makan banyak sangat?...Thirdly: selalunya tempat makan masa kenduri tak condusive: panas, bising ngan lagu, crowded.......selalunya lepas makan, cepat2 jumpa tuan rumah, salam dan genggggammm tangan dan terus chow je...

..The best part bila bawa balik door gift? door gift ke tu?? berbagai jenis...kalau 4-5 tahun dulu asyik2 dapat telur...lepas tu asyik2 dapat porselin...kemudian2 ni : cup cakes dan gula2 seem to be chosen!..At one time.. pernah dapat bedak, kipas,sabun., hand towel, handkerchief......macam2...how creative!...
In years to come... dapat 'pen drive' best jugak yek?





...Wedding invitation cards pun berbagai jenis dan warna sekarang...yang mampu akan lebih berbelanja on the cards...cantik2 dan some I can even use as my mouse pad!!...I kept all the invitation cards because when my time comes to plan a wedding for my sonS (Four of them).. i might need it as a reference!!!



..To all the brides and bridegrooms of 2009..'Selamat Pengantin Baru'..Pandai2 lah menjalani hidup berkeluarga...

No comments:

Post a Comment