SHT- Sasaran Hidup Tahunan
...the moment I get hold of GC Diary 2010..things which come across my mind is to transfer all the information fom the ol' diary into this new one....Usually before I keep the ol diary at one corner, I will go tru all the past events..whether to cherish or to forget..

..and last week Yang Dipertua GC KL, Mr Tan has reminded us via email, to send a copy of report of our activities in 2009 ( It is sort of SKT of what we did and have achieved for the whole year...the report is meant for promoting us to another step in teaching career..)
Most of the gov servants are familiar with this SKT stuff. It talks about your achievement vice verse... I would like to share my greatest achievement for this year which somehow has made me feel good for the whole year...
It was on May 21st when I got 2 letters at the same time, one is to confirm my grade DG52 and another one is to appoint me to grade DG54 .....and I was also awarded APC (anugerah Khidmat Cemerlang 2009) by KL Edu Dept....Alhamdulillah..
Apart from that I managed to contribute to KL Edu Department in a few programmes which includes the workshop for building items of Biology; conducting courses and talk on answering techniques (Biology) to teachers and students of WPKL; I was involved in Colloqium for SBP teachers; was in Science Carnival and showcase at TKC with my two students' project; chosen to represent KL Edu Dept to the 17th CCEM Commenwealth Conference as stake holders; and the usual tasks such as being the KPKW (ketua pentaksir kawasan) for PBS PEKA Biology and the latest was Penyelia Kawasan for SPM 2009...(Most of the stated event have been published in my blog..)..
..Meeting after meeting.....and of course being the secretary for Majlis Guru Cemerlang Kuala Lumpur has made me even tougher to handle all sort of activities...
I guess my achievement followed suit wth my contributions!!!...Then what about things which bring joy and happiness for 2009...Well in January the new possession of Vaio has cheered me up, replacing the ole heavy Acer!..
..then in March...the trip to Padang Bukit Tinggi with work colleagues was all that I wanted!!! (I ve published in my blog too...)...then be able to trace a few of my ex-STF classmates...Jah, Chon,Mun,Melog,Feekah,Suahimi,Anajay,Kim,Chia,Shidah,Muhaya,Zam,Hakimah, AnaAhmad, Normah...maybe more in 2010!!...(Now communicating with the via FB)
..and a new set of dining table at home..to replace the 15 years old one...indeed enhanced my mood to celebrate hari raya 2009 for the first time at home!!
In fact most of the days in a year 2009 are filled up with happiness..may be because one of the many wishes in my 'doa' is always '...gantikan kedukaan ku dengan kegembiraan dan kebahagian, ya Allah..'..Syukur alHamdulillah...
..And as for the sad part of 2009: I lost my beloved father on the 14th July...AlFatihah..the best father on earth!......Earlier , On January 30th, I lost my form 5 nephew in a tragedy!..Moga Tuhan beri kekuatan kepada Mubin dan Norlia (his parents)

The anecdotes above are written as part of my SKT and as for my Sasaran Hidup tahunan, it is sometimes beyond my control..... For example: It never came across my mind that I would be appointed to the better grade within a year...and it was a fast track in my career..
...Basically my sasaran hidup is predictable...which I always wanted: Good muslimah..successful in my life: my career & my family..Good health, good people around...and good ending..
...And it looks like I have to prepare another SHT for 2010 which might be more or less the same like 2009...adding at least one unique one.........dunno why....and for the past week I ve been thinking....of...thinking of.... pursuing Philosophical Doctorate (PhD)...in education!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment