Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blood Clotting Mechanism ♥

Ya Tuhan..I never thought my students couldnt remember the sequence of event of the blood clotting mechanism..Not after they answered 2 questions as aReflection for that subtopic. Actually it is Qs 7 of SPM real Qs 2008 for them to try out in 30 minutes' time.
Of course no reference, no discussion were allowed..and they seemed restless without it! (Typical girls, always prefer an Open Book test! which i dont quite believe it..) I thought they would be able to answer well (because they looked very much engrossed when i explained.BUT...after marking their answers...then only i realised that they need more time to memorise all the substances involved such as thrombokinase, prothrombin, thrombin, fibrinogen and fibrin..May be my expectation is a bit too high..No doubt some excellent girls cld score 16/20, but about 50% scored less than 10 /20 which are frightening..(Cikgu tak pandai explain ke?..No,I dont blame me for that) .So for those who scored less, i couldnt wait but to ask them to see me after school and discuss the answer and do correction before its too late..

They are doing correction

No comments:

Post a Comment