Well..that's what happen the whole week..Its only the beginning...I was hardly in school for the whole week..come back home at the late hours. What more to blog? Luckily have time to eat and sleep. I miss 'blogging' because i need it to release my tension. By sharing and passing it to others, at least my worries and fears are lessened.
Its actually already started on Sunday . I' ve to be in Kem Raudah Gombak,accompanied Fifth formers for Movitational Camp in the afternoon. Then on Monday I've to be at Education Department for a secret mission. I should be there in the morning, but i completed my T&L first before i left. On Tuesday the same thing happened. Whole of Wednesday and Thursday I was at the Department to settle the same task..When i was away on Wednesday, i left my students with exercises on Chapter Transport.
So when i was back on Friday, the bundles were on my table. With previous test papers have not been marked, somehow it depressed me. So back home on Friday evening, i'm determined to get all done before i start another week, or else my work load will be added.
On Friday evening, i went to UM to meet my old friend of STF, Prof Dr Rosnah Mat Taha for the first time since 1975!
OOooo...terharunya jumpa kawan lama. If not because i need her guidance for Culture tissue project for my students to take part in competetion, i wld not have met her..Envy her, dah title Professor Dr..As for me? Excellence Teacher should be fine..I'm contented..Terima Kasih Tuhan.So whole of saturday i spent marking, at last i managed to get it done..So here i am able to blog again.
Earlier on i visited Facebook and add new friends mostly ex SESERIANs , some are Calyxian, Orions, Zenithians..their batches names.I'm glad that most of them have succeeded in their own fields..I was once their biology teacher! One of these days i would get their feedback about my teachings in Biology -their opinions/what they do/do not like about it..
Then, i chat on line with my long-lost friend, Norana,once a Biology teacher but switch to other job which she prefers more..painting and interior decorater? I always envy her talent and creativity in arts and craft. She is contented with what she's doing and so happy for her..At the same time chat with my niece, a future Doctor, asking her about weight loss program..
Huuhhh..its already late..Yet i have tasks to be done by Sunday.. lining up..SIGH..may be i should continue tomorrow :<
No comments:
Post a Comment