Saturday, March 21, 2009

When sifu starts to blog ♥

At last..I manage to get started.Its difficult to start.It has been two years,...i"ve been wanting to be one of the 'bloggers'. Simply because i want to record and share my experiences in teaching life.Why not? I've been a teacher since 1980..Just count the years back..How many years I've been a teacher? A dedicated and passionate teacher (That's what I would describe myself)
What a LIfe! to be a teacher. I considered myself very fortunate to be in a teaching line..No regret at all. Never thought of changing it to other profession...
Year in year out, encounter with all types of students: smart, witty,lovable, adorable and ?? Especially SESERI girls, surely the best ones in Malaysia. I would like to share with all, how is it like to teach and educate them..especially Biology, The most interesting subject on EARTH!
Bio Talk at PWTC .
♥Sweet words

2 comments:

  1. I think this is very refreshing. i have always been curious of whats going on in these minds of teachers, especially from SBP's :)

    keep up good work.

    -SBP product 2005(SEMASHUR)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farahhanani?? SEMASHUR ex student? Welcome to my blog. I'm glad ur curiousity drives u here..and surely glad to share with u 'a life of a teacher'..May i know what r u doing now? Another year to grad?..or???

    ReplyDelete